Weird But Effective Meditation To Attract Money
Meditation can help your money problems. It will put you on a path towards a happier and more peaceful financial situation. Here are three steps to do right now:
1. Focus on what you do have, not what you don't have
This is hard to do when your bank account is approaching zero and you don't know when it will pick up again. However, focusing only on what you don't have will only make things worse. Your attitude dictates how you feel. How you feel dictates what you do next. Stress and self-pity are debilitating thoughts. When you're wallowing and panicked, your situation will not improve. As hard as it may be, focus on what you do have. Let that positivity fill your whole body and use that to propel you to make a change to do something about your financial situation.
2. Practice self-affirmation
Self-affirm rather than self-pity. Tell yourself you deserve better. Tell yourself you can make a positive change. Tell yourself this is only the beginning and things will get better. Tell yourself you will succeed. Find a comfortable and quiet place to sit, clear your mind of any financial issues you may be dealing with, and focus on these affirmations:
- Abundance is all around me.
- I attract money easily and effortlessly.
- I am a magnet for wealth and abundance.
- I am confident, capable, and independent.
In your mind imagine the following situation:
- A clear image of how much money you want. Be exact.
- See the amount appearing in your bank account. Visualize the texture of your bank statement or the pixels in your Paypal account.
- Believe it is real.
- You don't know where the money came from, but you know it is yours and you deserved every cent of it.
- Relax and overcome any worries you have such as debts and bills to pay.
- Keep this state for as long as you can.
3. Find a healthy balance
Always make time to practice these meditations and set aside time for yourself. This can be straight after waking up in the morning, before you sleep, or even during your trip to school/work (which I do), anywhere where you mind will be at peace. It is very important that you are not surrounded by anything that can distract you because it can pull your mind astray.
Working a few extra hours to pay the bills may be necessary in the short run, but never lose sight of the long term goal of happiness. Find your inner peace and if that means making a big life change, than make it.
Promote self-esteem just as much as you promote work ethic. Focus your mind and train yourself to think about money differently. You can obtain all the success you want through meditation. Slowly you will see money manifest into your life.