How-To: Create a Video Collage on Instragram Using iPhone or Android
Maximizing your Instagram features is the perfect way to increase your online visibility. This is vital, if you're targeting to become a huge money-earner - eventually.
One method of doing this on Instagram is to add interesting and catchy photos. If you have numerous beautiful photos, creating a video collage using the PicPlayPost app will be a brilliant way to display them all.
Update: There is now a version for Android too.
You can add PicPlayPost to your iPhone or iPad with for free. With it, you can do the following:
- Add your own music
- Rotate photos
- Create patterns and frames
- Edit border colors
- Add visual effects
- Select the most interesting photos
- Group photos into different genres
- Share your video with social media sites
There are still great features of the PicPlayPost app that you can explore aside from those mentioned above.
So, how can you create a video collage using PicPlayPost? Here's a simple way to do it.
How to create a video collage using PicPlayPost
- Using your iPhone or iPad, choose a frame using your PicPlayPost.
- Choose the video you would like to use from your iPhone's Camera Roll.
- Choose the particular clip from the video that you would want to feature by using the yellow bars to indicate the start and end of the video.
- Customize your video collage by clicking FX, and then selecting your preferences on style and design.
- Preview your final video, and edit, if necessary.
- From your iPhone, upload your final video collage on Instagram.
These are useful information that you should take advantage of. Instagram can act as a good advertising strategy if you know all the methods that you can use to present all your photos creatively.
Grabbing opportunities such as this one, is what can make you succeed among your contemporaries on Instagram. So, be a leader and don't be afraid to use new techniques and methodologies.