How-To: Add a Border to Your Photos on Instagram
Highlighting your photos on Instagram is one way of attracting more viewers. There are various ways to do this such as, creating eye-catching borders, changing the colors of the pictures' borders, and adding thick borders.
Adding thick borders is the easiest and most convenient way to do it. It's also the most popular method of highlighting pictures on Instagram.
This is because thick image borders will help accentuate the image and the color of your photos.
But how can you do it? You can do this with the help of apps such as, InstaSize and Whitagram. All you have to do is to download these apps from your App store.
Once you have downloaded them into your iPhone, it will be easy to use them for your Facebook and Instagram pictures.
How to highlight your photos on Instagram
- Import photos from your iPhone gallery to your InstaSize or Whitagram app.
- Using the app, tick thick borders on your edit photo selection to highlight your photo.
- You can edit the photo further based on your preferences.
- After double-checking your final product, you can now upload it on your Instagram account.
Making sure that your followers view only the best of your photos will definitely increase your online network.
Tips on sharing photos on Instagram
- Experiment with all available apps to choose what's ideal for you. There are various apps online, which are user-friendly. Some of them are even free.
- Share photos that are not too personal. Nude photos and similar images should never be shared - even in private. Private photos are sometimes disclosed by hackers.
- Be aware of updates and trends. Don't be left behind. Be ahead by updating yourself regularly with new trends and techniques.
- Observe the guidelines of Instagram regarding the posting of photos, so your account won't be banned.
Use all these information for your own benefit and enjoy your Instagram experience. Always ensure that your pictures are presented well so that you can become an Instagram Superstar!